This web page is the companion website to our NeurIPS 2020 tutorial, created by Zico Kolter, David Duvenaud, and Matt Johnson. The page constain notes to accompany our tutorial (all created via Colab notebooks, which you can experiment with as you like), as well as links to our video presentation as slides. This web page will be under development until the official scheduled time of the tutorial (December 7, 1:30pm PT), and may undergo additional changes after that time.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction (colab)
- Chapter 2 – Implicit functions and automatic differentiation (colab)
- Chapter 3 – Neural ordinary differential equations (colab)
- Chapter 4 – Deep equilibrium models (colab)
- Chapter 5 – Differentiable optimization (colab)